Guangxi City College International Cartoon Contest - 2009 China"
1) Themes: A) Global Financial Crisis; B) Free Theme.
2) Hosts & Sponsors: Hosts: Guangxi City College; Sponsors: FreeCartoonsWeb.
3) Deadline: August 28th, 2009 (The arrival of the works)
(1) Size: A3 (297 mm × 420 mm).
(2) Quantity: 6 pictures as the most for each person.
(3) Works must be the hand drawing original by cartoonists, the ways of representation are free. Pictures with color or homophony are both allowed, it would be better if the works are good for exhibition. Computer working pictures are not accepted in this contest.
(4) Works must be drawn independently. The pictures which were rewarded will not be rewarded in this contest.
(5) Please sign the themes, author’s names, address& postal code, E-mail address at the back of the pictures.
5) Mail to:
(1) Mail address: Liang Ming, Guangxi City College International Cartoon Contest Committee, Fusui Street, Fusui County, Guangxi Province, 532100 China.
(2) Please mail the original works, recommend to use the big envelope. Do not pucker the pictures! Any production which is broken during mailing would not participate in the exhibition.
(3) Please fill in the blank of personal data, mail together with the works.
6) Jury & Secretariat Members:
President of Judgment Committee: Huang Qigong (China)
Members: Xia Dachuan (China), Massoud Shojai Tabatabai (Iran), Yuriy Kosobukin(Ukraine), Askin Ayrancioglu(Turkey).
Secretary-general: Huang Qigong
Assistant Secretary-general: Jiang Lidong, Zhang Wei.
7) Choosing and Presenting works:
The contest organization committee will invite the domestic and foreign renowned cartoonists to form the appraisal committee, who will discuss and elect the excellent works, simultaneously, they will host the corresponding evaluation work on the line too.
After the election had ended, we will invite the cartoonists who got the prizes and the appraisal committee to come to the Guangxi City College or the Guangxi Museum to attend the contest presentation ceremony, please pay attention to the announcement of media by the organization committee.
Guangxi City College has the following rights to the participative works:
(1) The works will be displayed permanently on the website of Guangxi City College;
(2) The works can be collected, published, and displayed or auctioned in public;
(3) The works can be published in other media and publications;
(4) The organization unit can authorize others’ legitimate applications.
All participative authors regarded as tacitly approve this contest rule.
Gold Medal (1 person): Bonus 18800 Yuan and certificate, picture album
Silver Medal (2 persons): Bonus 8800 Yuan and certificate, picture album
Copper Medal (4 persons): Bonus 3800 Yuan and certificate, picture album
Best Network Human Spirit Prize (1 person): Bonus 6800 Yuan and certificate, picture album
Excellent Prize (20 persons): Certificate, picture album
Being Selected (200 persons): Certificate, picture album
Guangxi City College website: http://www.gxccedu.com/
Contest organization committee official website: http://www.gxccfy.com/
Cartoon Organization committee office emails: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest organization committee address: Guangxi City College International Cartoon Contest Organization Committee, Fusui road, Fusui, 532100 Guangxi, China (apart from Nanning international airport 28 kilometers).
Contact persons: Huang Qigong (telephone: 013878868045) (China); Liang Ming (telephone: 015977689300) (China).
The application form downloading website:
Back to Cartoon Contests