Кино, снятое по сюжету карикатуры

Карикатура как вид изобразительного искусства. Обсуждение стилей, художников, история жанра, критика, будущее карикатуры.

Модераторы: Andrey Feldshteyn, Administrator

Сообщение Василий Александров » Вс июл 29, 2007 4:10 pm

Вы звери, господа! Особенно - Осипов :D
Василий Александров

Сообщение Виктор Богорад » Вс июл 29, 2007 4:53 pm

Танго, быки, Ана фон "Ochi Chornia "...с содроганием
представил "мстю ее ужасную". Опрометчиво как-то, Женя,
ох, опрометчиво. :cry:

Изображение
Виктор Богорад

Сообщение Евгений Осипов » Вс июл 29, 2007 4:59 pm

Витя, ну и как после этого спать? Придется таки уыпить!
Евгений Осипов

Сообщение Виктор Богорад » Вс июл 29, 2007 5:11 pm

Я тебе один умный вещь скажу, ты только не обижайся..
Туда ходи, а в Аргентину-не ходи! :D
Виктор Богорад

Сообщение Евгений Осипов » Вс июл 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Во, блин, Массад работает! Я и сам еще не решил, а ты уже знаешь, что я в Аргентину собрался!!!
Евгений Осипов

Сообщение Евгений Осипов » Вс июл 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Так поразился Витиной осведомленности, что забыл спросить, при чем тут Аргентина?
Евгений Осипов

Сообщение Виктор Богорад » Вс июл 29, 2007 5:25 pm

Аннушка фон... пролила уже масло в Аргентине. :shock:

Ана фон Ребеур
www.anavonrebeur.com.ar "
FECO Argentina
Виктор Богорад

Сообщение Andrey Feldshteyn » Вс июл 29, 2007 6:38 pm

Виктор Богорад писал(а):Аннушка фон... пролила уже масло в Аргентине. :shock:

Блин, еще 25 центов... :cry:
Andrey Feldshteyn
http://www.cartoonblues.com
Andrey Feldshteyn

Сообщение Andrey Feldshteyn » Сб авг 11, 2007 1:07 am

В который раз убеждаешься, господа, на интернете надо быть посдержаннее, нас здесь читают дамы...

Причем не только соотечественницы, но и таинственные уроженки Аргентины. Ана фон Ребеур,
героиня этой темы прислала дружеское письмо, где помимо вежливых комплиментов
выразила свой живой интерес к нашей дискуссии.

Так что хочешь-не хочешь - придется перевести... 8)

Мисс фон Ребеур хочет быть уверена, что мы ясно поняли идею ее рисунка. Суть прекрасно изложена
в испанских поговорках: "Чем труднее времена - тем шире улыбайся", "если нету хлеба - сделай себе торт"
и пр. Ее одноногий персонаж - улыбается, он оптимист по натуре.

Кстати, для Бонда:
jarachov - действительно - хорошо. J - по-испански произносится как ясное Х, как в немецком macht.

Ана любезно разрешила привести здесь ее письмо, а также небольшую аннотацию к фильму:

Hello , Andre
First of all, I want to send my congratulations for your impressive Curriculum Vitae and your succesful career.
I also see that you have a big participation in www.cartoonblues.com, where I discovered a great caricature of q handicapped ( is that me?) at a forum where a group of San Petersburg´s artists speak about the film made by turkish filmmaker Burak Apaydin in You Tube, based in a cartoon made by me. That made me feel very happy and full of awe, because I always wanted to go to Russia and especifically to that GREAT city , and now my cartoon arrived ther before than me!!! .
I want to ask you if you will be so kind to send me an approximate translation of the opinions written in that forum. I would like to let you know that in that cartoon I wanted to show that when in life you lack something - we all lack something! - the most possitive thing you can do is to turn that emptiness into a creative thing. In Spanish we say " In bad times, put a bright face" , " Neediness is the mother of wittyness" and " If you dont have bread, you can make a cake" . I am sure that the best creative processes are born always under the worst conditions. The biggest thinkers and artists were very unhappy men in most cases,adn made wonders out of their disgraces .Think of Dostoievsky, Kafka, Van Gogh, Celine, Benjamin....Unhappiness forces you to recreate your life in a better way. If you see my cartoon, the one legged man is smiling , not sad. I am not sure that in that forum you have understood it that way. It would be very interesting for me to read a general translation of the comments on the forum, and I would appreciate it very much if you could do that for me, in order to see differnte opinions, be them like waht I tried to express or opposite . I will not be offfended if they are oposite, I am a very opne person and you can never please everybody .
Thank you very much!
Ana von Rebeur

The story of Zapatos, the Turkish film inspired by an Argentinian cartoon
(To see the film : www.youtube.com/burakapaydin)
Burak Apaydin email : burakapaydin@gmail.com

By Ana von Rebeur ( anatinta@yahoo.com.ar)

When we are kids, we make a lot of funny questions about life. If later we remember them, we turn them into cartoons. Maybe a cartoonist is the person who is still able to reason like a child.
In year 2001,the beginning of the biggest economical crisis in Argentina, I sent to a cartoon contest one cartoon inspired by one of this particular thought I had as a child . And I got an award , showing Freud was right when he wrote - in “ The joke and its relation with subconscient” - that laughter and humor is a human phenomenon which happens when we allow our inner selves to be children again, not knowing nothing about solemnity.
During year 2002, one not only was left jobless, but also your editors would call you to ask you for a job . Thousand of Argentineans migrated to other countries. A friend of mine offered me a job in the USA . But I stayed to draw more then ever. A short time before the crisis, I had met Marlene Pohle – present FECO president general ( http: //feco.info) – who was in Buenos Aires for an exhibition of her cartoons at the Alliance Française . I interviewed her for the newspaper Pagina 12 . When she knew I was a cartoonist too, she invited me to join some fellow cartoonists to found a new branch of FECO in Argentina. Since then, us, FECO Argentina members, had all the information about every cartoon exhibition, contest, festival and salon in the world . Instead of getting desperate for the situation , I drawed desperately. As a result of that, I got seven awards in two years, and I began to be invited as member of the jury on several cartoon festivals.
When I read the regulations of Turkish Aydin Dogan Foundation International Cartoon Contest, I checked on a file of old cartoons based on thoughts I had on my childhood. And I saw this one legged man in black and white. I felt it was a little naïve , but I decided to re made it watercolors because I was sure the idea was original : I é never seen something similar before. And the worst thing cartoonists can do is do cartoons using ideas already used by another colleague.
I made the work and my kitchen table, preparing my children to leave to school. I took it to the Post Office thinking it will never arrive in time. But it did.

Some weeks later I got the news that it had been awarded at Aydin Dogan Foundation. I was invited to Turkey to get the award, with tickets and expenses paid . It was November 2001, two months after 9- 11, the attack of the Twin Towers in New York. My flight was in American Airlines, making a long stop in New York. I was afraid of flying, but Dutch cartoonist Peter Nieuwendijk ( a FECO member himself ) calmed me down saying “ It will not happen twice in two months”, and I got on board. I talked about the World Center attack with the crewmembers, and they told me they were offered the chance to have holidays to overcome the panic , but almost none took it, for fear of losing the expense wages . The airlines have given them antiterrorist training , in long classes of 45 minutes , and they were telling me this while opening juice cartons with their own cutters with huge blades, while me and the passengers were taken away our tweezers and nail cutters . A soon as I arrived to New York – a sad , mourning city, then - I went to see Ground Zero, the zone of devastation where the Twin Towers were. It was still smoking and smelling burning rubbish. All the area was of the same whitish color, covered with dust and ashes. On the streets there were thousands of portraits of missing people, pasted on post, walls and displays on stations. I took lots of pictures and wrote an article which was published in Para Ti magazine.
When I arrived to Turkey, they were waiting for me in the candlelit restaurant of the Ankara Hilton Hotel, listening to medieval music with flutes and harps. I had there the great honour of meeting multiawarded cartoonists as Eythor Steffanson from Iceland, Julian Pena Pai from Romania, Oleg Dergatchov from Ucrania, Andrzej Graniak from Polland , Rezaei Paiman from Iran and enormously talented Turkish cartoonist Tan Oral, among others . We were treated as sultans, and the awards ceremony took place on a beautiful Belle Époque opera house with the presence of the President of Turkish Parliament and the Ministry of Culture . One of the trophies was my cartoon, “ Zapatos” , engraved in a bronze plaque, meant to last forever .

In the year 2006, I got an mail from the young Turkish filmmaker Burak Apaydin saying a friend of him has sent him my cartoon Zapatos, and that he wanted to make a film about it. I asked him what kind of film, and he said “ I want to tell the store of what happened before” , filmed with actors, being my cartoon the final scene . Out of sheer curiosity I said yes, as long as he sent me the film when it was finished. He told me he spent months before figuring out who was the author of the cartoon. He had a low resolution version and he couldn´t read my signature well. Burak told me later that when he told his crew that I said yes to the project “they had their heads in the ceiling “ , meaning they were very happy .
In July 2007 Burak contacted me again saying the film was finally done, participated in festivals, and was show non Turkish TV with great success. But he hasd some financial problems and couldn’t send me a video by regular post. So, I suggested him to post in You Tube. He did, and I was I saw the film, I was so moved that sent the link to all my friend and colleagues . They sent me lots of congratulations and letters telling me this idea was wonderful, and they sent the link to their contacts. I got letters from India, China, Peru and Australia because of this film, and websites from Bosnia, Peru and Colombia asked me permission to post this link in their blogs.
The 1st August. Clarín newspaper of Argentina made an article on this film, titled “From argentine cartoon to Turkish film: a filmmaker posted it in New Tube and in five days it got 2000 visits” (http://www.clarin.com/diario/2007/08/01 ... -04102.htm). A lot of collegues wrote me saying they were seeing a new kind of art here the combination of cartoon and film..Two weeks after being posted in You Tube, the film had 3000 visits and was favorited 30 times. The director is being invited to show it in films festival, like the one in Banja Luka, Bosnia .

Why people like it

I think the filming of the movie is well done. It took Burak one month to find the ideal actor, until yhey found Fehmi Zubeyir Suzen, an actor who lost one limb in the Turkish Army, and now is a basketball player in a handicapped league. A crew of 13 people worked during a week on the film, and Burka wants to thank the participation Harun Halici and Didem Acar in it. ”We worked very hard but enjoyed every minute of it “he says. When they finished the film, they went to a concert of famous classic and jazz pianist and compositor, Gulden Goksen. They told her they wanted her to make the music, and she said she would do it if she liked the film. She liked it and said yes. Gulden is a well known artist, a soloist in several orchestras of different countries ,a Prokofiev and jazz interpreter who won several awards for composing original music for films. The moving quality of her music is what gave extra strength to the film, from the mischievous climate of intrigue of the beginning to the poetry and compassion of the end. Burak and I are thankful and honoured for her work. ( her website http://www.guldengoksen.net/index_content.html - email guldencaz@guldengoksen.com.tr)
The film was shot in Ankara, the edition took one month, it was made in Format DV color, lasts 4, 26 minutes and the edition system was Final Cut.
“My previous works are very dark compared to Zapatos “says the director “I loved being able to say something about the world in this film. In my previous films I filmed about politics and the situation in Turkey. Now I let myself get caught by the things that draw my attention, as this cartoon was. This cartoon inspired me, and this film is a landmark in my career. I have lots of letters full of congratulations from the entire world “
The film gets around 200 new extra viewers per day, and was posted in websites of Peru, Argentina and Russia, where it also originated a strong debate over its meaning.
Let´s hope the attention got by Zapatos makes Burak stimulated to go on filming and may inspire more cartoonists to use the irresistible power of You Tube, based on the fact that nobody resist the invitation to look a short, nice film. Maybe this is the beginning of a new form of art combining cartoons and filming based on the simple idea of telling a cartoon backwards. If not the case , it shows once more that cartoons have no frontiers, sensibility has no nationality and all that moves one person, moves everybody in the same way
Bravo Burak, for having an idea as simple as it is great.
Последний раз редактировалось Andrey Feldshteyn Сб авг 11, 2007 11:25 am, всего редактировалось 3 раз(а).
Andrey Feldshteyn
Andrey Feldshteyn

Сообщение Andrey Feldshteyn » Сб авг 11, 2007 1:12 am

Да-а-а, а Жене я бы тоже не рекомендовал съездить в Аргентину... :wink:
Andrey Feldshteyn
Andrey Feldshteyn

Сообщение Юрий Акопян » Сб авг 11, 2007 4:45 am

Надо быть осторожным :D , разбрасывая двадцатипятицентовики...

"not sad"
Политкорректности нет места в юморе, ибо он по определению неполиткорректен. Спросите у Евгения Осипова, он подтвердит.

Доброта - не сентиментальность, не жалостливость. Жалостливый акцентирует и растравляет. Добрый заставляет смотреть в другую сторону.

"Над тем не шути, в чем нет пути."

Что этот ряд имен, где писатели, художник и философ?
Юрий Акопян

Сообщение Василий Александров » Сб авг 11, 2007 5:27 am

Доброта - это ещё не обижать человека без явных на то оснований.
Сказанное относится, наверное, и ко мне тоже :oops:
Василий Александров

Сообщение Andrey Feldshteyn » Сб авг 11, 2007 11:18 am

Мисс фон Ребеур пишет, что благодаря фильму познакомилась с замечательной джазовой пианисткой и композитором Гюльден Гексен.

Ну а мы можем познакомиться с ней благодаря Ане:

Изображение

http://www.guldengoksen.net/index_content.html

P.S. Я добавил текст статьи об истории создания фильма.
Andrey Feldshteyn
Andrey Feldshteyn

Сообщение Andrey Feldshteyn » Сб авг 11, 2007 11:40 am

Юрий Акопян писал(а):Что этот ряд имен, где писатели, художник и философ?

The biggest thinkers and artists were very unhappy men in most cases,adn made wonders out of their disgraces .Think of Dostoievsky, Kafka, Van Gogh, Celine, Benjamin....Unhappiness forces you to recreate your life in a better way.

Крупнейшие мыслители и художники были в большинстве случаев несчастливы, но волшебным образом превращали свои горести в удивительные творения. Подумайте о Достоевском, Кафке, Ван Гоге, Селине, Бенджамине... Несчатье заставляет тебя перестроить твою жизнь, сделать ее лучше.

Кстати, из статьи госпожи фон Ребеур следует, что она сама дала разрешение на съемку фильма.
Andrey Feldshteyn
Andrey Feldshteyn

Сообщение Dm.BOND. » Сб авг 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Andrey Feldshteyn писал(а):В который раз убеждаешься, господа, на интернете надо быть посдержаннее, нас здесь читают дамы... ...

К сожалению, мой электро-переводчик не смог нормально перевести текст дамы и понял я не много. Лишь в общих чертах.

Так как мне картинка Анны фон Ребеур и последующий ролик в целом понравились, то решил взять несколько уроков аргентинского танго. :wink:
Не стреляйте в пользователя - он пишет, как умеет!
Dm.BOND.

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Искусство карикатуры